This Specialty is designed to extend your knowledge and skills to allow you to dive to deeper depths safely. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of a RAID Explorer 30 diver.
1. The history of deep diving.
2. Reasons for deep diving
3. Your personal equipment
4. Specialised equipment for deep diving
5. Physics for deep diving
6. Physiology for deep diving
7. Managing planning procedures for deep diving
8. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Explorer 30 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. 4 open water training dives required.
3. Upon the completion, RAID E-Card Nitrox Diver Certification will be given.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the Online Training by both yourself and our instructor.
2. We has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
IDR CONTACT US